Autor Tema: Stephen Darby  (Posjeta: 3919 )

0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline robijas

Stephen Darby
« : Srpanj 30, 2008, 18:04 »

Ime:Stephen Darby
Visina:1.85m
Tezina:75kg
Godina rodjenja:1988

Uz Spearinga(koji tesko da moze uspijeti) jedini Scouser koji obecava  :super
U prijateljskim utakmicama je sasvim fino igrao, moze se reci bez greske, jos uz to imao jednu sjajnu intervenciju u stilu carre protiv herthe...evo zanimljiva kolumna o njemu:

One player’s ill fortune can be another’s stroke of luck. That’s how it has always been and that’s how it could prove to be for Stephen Darby.

Several twists of fate seem to be opening up the path to the first team for the young right-back. Alvaro Arbeloa’s surprise decision to request a move back to Spain coupled with the annoying (but predictable?) injury to Philip Degen means that there is only Steve Finnan ahead of him and even the Ireland international could be gone soon if rumours are to be believed.

Not, it should hastily be added, that Darby doesn’t deserve any playing time he gets. Over the course of a season no reserve team player matches his consistency and dependability. Everyone within the coaching set-up swears by his talent, even though they don’t really need to since any claim about his ability would be backed by anyone who has watched the reserves with any degree of regularity these past two seasons.

All that matters is for the one person who really counts to decide that he is a viable option. Rafael Benitez has used Darby with a fair degree of regularity so far this pre-season and that – hopefully - is an indication that he could start making his mark on the side. To say that the defender hasn’t disappointed is a massive understatement: ask most supporters who they would prefer given what they’ve seen in these couple of games and Darby would beat Degen hands down.

His performances have proven that he has the quality to play at the highest level so what’s holding him back? Like your average school leaver trying to find a job, he’s being asked for the only thing that he doesn’t have: experience. It is hard to blame Benitez for his reluctance to adopt someone with such limited knowledge of how to deal with playing in the Premier League especially since he’s looking to get his full-backs to push on, something that needs a fair deal of tactical maturity on the part of the player.

Much easier, from his point of view, to go for someone with playing experience , something that he can do with a degree of ease by looking abroad for players. Which is at the root of a much wider problem.

When people argue about the negative influence of foreign players on English football, it is the likes of Darby that should be kept in mind. His isn’t a talent that will immediately stick out nor is he someone who tends to opt for the flamboyant option. With him you get exactly what it says on the packaging, dependability and strength, yet he needs time to fully develop all aspects of his game something that, under normal circumstances, he is unlikely to get. More likely is the scenario where he is forced to sit out games by arrivals of doubtful quality – yet, crucially, more experienced - like that of Degen or else make do with a period on loan.

Such skepticism is understandable when seen in the context of the lack of progress registered by the club’s youth team players. Not that Benitez wouldn’t like to give them an opportunity but rather because the stakes are to high: a bad game or a negative result and the pressure would be on him for taking an unnecessary gamble or failing to improve the squad adequately.

What he needs is for a player to make the break-through, someone towards whom he can point as a success whenever he decides to test out a young player. Nobody questions Arsene Wenger when he signs some unknown from the French league because he has a track record in being proven correct when he makes such decisions, regardless what happens to the player in question.

Then again, Darby could be that first one to emerge for Benitez. After all, it seems that destiny has already been giving him something of a push up the ladder and, whatever else is required, he will make up for through sheer hard work.

Pravo zanimljiva kolumna..ukratko:
Svi u LFC-u govore da on posjeduje talenat i da je sjajan za svoje godine te da je prosle sezone jedini igrac koji je cjelu sezonu igrao na nivou za rezervni tim.Takodjer kazu da je bio bolji od degena u pripreminim tekmama(s cim se slazem) te da ga malo sudbina "gura" jer evo degen se povrijedio a 90% odlaze finnan i(li) arbeloa..vjeruj da bi mogao 1. dobiti sansu od svih mladica, jer zasluzuje...samo problem predstavlja veliki ulog, jer jedna greska i odee bod(ovi) a Rafa ne smije sebi dopustiti da gubi bodove, te s toga ne moze dati sansu mladima.Jedini problem je iskustvo, al treba imati vjere u njega i dati mu sansu pa sta bude..

eto to bi bio kratki prevod  :D

Ja bi najvise volio da on uspije, jer ipak mora neko naslijediti Scouserski duh nakon odlazka svetog dvojca  :super

« Zadnja izmjena: Listopad 11, 2012, 14:49 margita »

Offline grbi

• Global Moderator
  • Dobra 'metla' ovoga foruma
    • http://www.youtube.com
Odg: Stephen Darby #32
« Odgovori #1 : Srpanj 30, 2008, 18:22 »
pa ako smo dali priliku Babelu zasto nebi i njemu... nema starih ili mladih igraca... nego dobrih ili losih
Osim trenera odgovornost za partije koje su bile ispod očekivanja, moraju snositi i igrači. Ne sporedni, nego oni najvažniji. Ako se netko naziva nositeljem igre, onda je to zato jer momčadi odlazi tamo gdje je taj igrač, ili ti igrači, odvedu... najbolji igrači određuju gornji limit momčadi!!!

Offline gento

• I'm your huckleberry.
« Odgovori #2 : Srpanj 30, 2008, 18:30 »
pa ako smo dali priliku Babelu zasto nebi i njemu... nema starih ili mladih igraca... nego dobrih ili losih

potpis boldanoga
pa ali smo i lucasu šansu uz babela
Never miss a good chance to shut up.

Offline robijas

« Odgovori #3 : Srpanj 30, 2008, 19:00 »
Dobro je pa je od ove sezone(valjda) moze biti 7 igraca na klupi...nadam se da ce Rafa stavljat 5 igraca iz "rotacije" i po 2 mlada ako se utakmica prelomi pa da polako osjecaju atmosferu..prije svih tu mislim na Darbya,Insuu i Nemetha  :super

Offline gento

• I'm your huckleberry.
« Odgovori #4 : Srpanj 30, 2008, 19:02 »
Dobro je pa je od ove sezone(valjda) moze biti 7 igraca na klupi...nadam se da ce Rafa stavljat 5 igraca iz "rotacije" i po 2 mlada ako se utakmica prelomi pa da polako osjecaju atmosferu..prije svih tu mislim na Darbya,Insuu i Nemetha  :super

sigurno će biti 7 izmjena i slažem se s postom :super :super :super
Never miss a good chance to shut up.

Offline jamie carragher

• Banned
« Odgovori #5 : Srpanj 30, 2008, 19:06 »
Darby može igrati i sad jer je jako dobar igrač.
Treba ga il gurnuti u vatru il na pozajmicu,ali neće ga Rafa jer Darby mora igrati u samo 1 klubu.
On ima 20 godina i može i mora igrati na vrhunskom nivou

Offline Zoky

• Administrator
« Odgovori #6 : Srpanj 30, 2008, 19:15 »

Da... nije li čudno što smo dali priliku igraču kojeg smo platili pišljivih 10+ milja funti  :lol

Offline jamie carragher

• Banned
« Odgovori #7 : Srpanj 30, 2008, 19:17 »
Ja mislim da godine imaju značaja.
Ako imaju 2 igrača istog kvaliteta,jedan od 30 a drugi od 20 normalno je da se da šansa mladom igraču da ne propada na klupi jer će on igrati još dugo a bitno je da ima pravilan razvoj.

Offline jamie carragher

• Banned
« Odgovori #8 : Srpanj 30, 2008, 22:30 »
Koja slučajnost,postoji još jedan Stephen Darby i on je rođen u liverpoolu ,a bio je golman

Offline robijas

« Odgovori #9 : Listopad 08, 2008, 02:34 »
Liverpoolfc.tv man of the match: Stephen Darby. The skipper produced a solid display at the back and made a number of superb last-ditch interceptions.

Izgubili od Citya 1:0 on lfc.tv igrac tekme , nadam se da cemo dobiti atletico 2x i da onda zadnje 2 utakmica igraju Darby , Insua , El Zahr , Pacheco i ostali  :super

Offline papige ne!

« Odgovori #10 : Listopad 08, 2008, 13:41 »
prvu sljedeću utakmicu u kojoj budemo imali dobar rezultat treba mu dat priliku
He and Olic are great friends, although the Croats are so close I’ve noticed that they all seem to be pals with each other. Ask Olic about Kranjcar and he’d say: “Boss, you should sign him, he’s my best mate.” If I mentioned Rakitic it would be: Boss, that’s my best mate, buy him...

Offline weka_kt

• Global Moderator
  • rigoleto :D
« Odgovori #11 : Listopad 08, 2008, 17:10 »
očekujem da ga rafinjo uskoro stavi u igru, jer nemože bit lošiji od arbeloe
spavaš li mirno jose mourinho
StevieG:"Sjećam se svog prvog puta  :love
Nema boljeg osjećaja kad se kroz onu šumetinu probiješ do vrha i onda spust  B-) "

Offline Dobra_Babel

• Let's go redss
« Odgovori #12 : Listopad 09, 2008, 17:11 »
jbg trebao ga je gurati protiv psv ne samo nijega vec i ostale
Cuvaj se tebra ide lakat u rebra nova stara tema au suarez I evra

Offline kop end

« Odgovori #13 : Srpanj 16, 2009, 13:00 »
mislim da ako dodje dobra ponuda za arbelou i da ga prodamo,rafa bi trebao darbya drzat za rezervu johnsonu

Offline Kop Ruler

• Burn the witch!
« Odgovori #14 : Srpanj 16, 2009, 13:04 »
mislim da ako dodje dobra ponuda za arbelou i da ga prodamo,rafa bi trebao darbya drzat za rezervu johnsonu
Ako je Degen onoliko dobar koliko je pokazao protiv St. Gallena, onda se slažem u potpunosti  :D
Ako tko prodaje/donira LEGO kocke, neka mi se javi na PM/mail!

http://www.ffos.unios.hr/kick