Autor Tema: Novosti iz LFC-a  (Posjeta: 173711 )

0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline jon_snow

Offline Legendinho

Odg: Novosti iz LFC-a
« Odgovori #1696 : Studeni 10, 2021, 21:16 »
Baš me zanima razlog odlaska

Dosadilo mi ne radit ništa 2 godine zaredom

Offline Marijo

« Odgovori #1697 : Studeni 10, 2021, 22:06 »
Dosadilo mi ne radit ništa 2 godine zaredom

Hahahaha dobra  :dobarpost

A šta se tiče Bellinghama, sve me strah da nije novi Sancho
"Even if there comes a time when you do not hear my voice, do not give up!Do not despair.
Do not stop fighting for your freedom until you have victory!"

Muammar Gaddafi, 06.10.2011

Offline luigi

Offline gento

• I'm your huckleberry.
« Odgovori #1699 : Studeni 24, 2021, 09:03 »
Tom Werner: “We're doing a product line with LeBron and Liverpool. Nike is creating seven or eight products that connect LeBron with soccer. They're going to create seven or eight products that rival the connection that Michael Jordan has with Nike." #awlive [boston globe]
Never miss a good chance to shut up.

Offline gento

• I'm your huckleberry.
« Odgovori #1700 : Danas u 10:35 »
Proširenje stadiona (fotkice):
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/foundation-works-near-completion-anfield-road-stand-expansion

Spirit of Shankly on cusp of historic agreement with Liverpool FC
https://www.thisisanfield.com/2021/11/spirit-of-shankly-on-cusp-of-historic-agreement-with-liverpool-fc/

The LFC Supporters Union is on the verge finalising its legally-binding agreement with Liverpool FC.

...The way forward clearly lay in ensuring that in future supporters are properly consulted on issues of this magnitude, and beyond that the club should not be able to proceed on such “existential” matters like a European Super League, ground moves and ground shares without seeking the consent of supporters...

The deal now obliges the club to meet with the supporters board regularly, explains Blott:

“We will have a monthly meeting with the local FSG board members, and we will have an annual meeting with the full FSG/LFC management board.

“We will have early access to accounts, strategic plan or anything that affects our football club or the L4 community.

“This agreement also allows us to lead on strategic issues, rather than waiting for the club to engage with us, we can initiate on issues that matter to supporters.”

Another feature of the agreement is that it will be formally written into the club’s articles of association, something that Spirit of Shankly argue future-proofs the relationship between supporters and the club and prevents future owners from ripping up the agreement.
Never miss a good chance to shut up.