Anketa

Da vas vidim, jedno fanta calcio pitanje: uz Salaha, Diaza, Jotu, Minamina i Elliotta, za sljedeću godinu bi mijenjali Manea, Firminia i Origia za Carvahala I Kanea?

Da
21 (80.8%)
Ne
5 (19.2%)

Ukupno Glasova: 26

Glasanje završeno: Lipanj 01, 2022, 14:43

Autor Tema: Ljetni transferi 2022  (Posjeta: 60630 )

0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline gento

• I'm your huckleberry.
Odg: Ljetni transferi 2022
« Odgovori #15 : Veljača 12, 2022, 11:40 »
Potpisati će kao 3. golman umjesto Adriana na ljeto. :D

Copied from sportening.app/news:

🗣 Ben Foster on Anfield: "I remember playing at Anfield when that comes on [You'll Never Walk Alone], you're walking out and it's on just before the game is about to start. I am in my goal, the whole stadium is singing, and I find myself singing it. It is so iconic and it's like, 'wow, this means something'.

"The Liverpool fans are really decent. I do love those old-school stadiums.

"Do you know what makes it really special when you play away at Anfield? When you're on the coach, some of the players you get coming over from Spain and Italy see Anfield and think, 'this is beautiful and incredible'. But I guarantee you when they're on the coach, arriving at the stadium and driving through the streets where the fans are just fanatical about it, it must get under their skin a little bit.

👉 Asked to clarify if he has come across professional footballers who have avoided away meetings with the big-hitters of the division out of sheer panic, Foster continued: "100 per cent. I cannot name names but, for a fact, I know that if we've got Man City on Saturday certain players would have got a little niggle.
Never miss a good chance to shut up.

Offline gento

• I'm your huckleberry.
« Odgovori #16 : Veljača 13, 2022, 10:47 »

🗣 Klopp on whether players reach their peak later in their careers now: 👀
"One or two years ago the first three players of the Ballon d’Or, apart from Salah who is slightly younger, were all 34 or older.

"Lewandowski is 33, then Messi and Ronaldo (are) 34 and 37 and if you are lucky enough to get through a career without major injuries you can play long.

"There is no peak mid-20s. The massive advantage of early 30s, mid-30s is the player can see things in the right way having learned in his career.
He can use that and he can be an even better player than he was a few years before and that is the plan with all of them. There is no age roof.

"For clubs it is different, they think ‘we won’t sign a 33-year-old because we cannot sell him any more’ but if the player is already in then it is outstanding to have him around because they have experience, desire and quality.”

Offline scouser68

« Odgovori #17 : Veljača 13, 2022, 12:20 »
ICYMI: @FabrizioRomano tells us that Liverpool and Fulham are set to meet again in the next few days to discuss a summer deal for Fabio Carvalho. 🔴

Online Lasko

• YNWA
« Odgovori #18 : Veljača 14, 2022, 09:45 »

🗣 Klopp on whether players reach their peak later in their careers now: 👀
"One or two years ago the first three players of the Ballon d’Or, apart from Salah who is slightly younger, were all 34 or older.

"Lewandowski is 33, then Messi and Ronaldo (are) 34 and 37 and if you are lucky enough to get through a career without major injuries you can play long.

"There is no peak mid-20s. The massive advantage of early 30s, mid-30s is the player can see things in the right way having learned in his career.
He can use that and he can be an even better player than he was a few years before and that is the plan with all of them. There is no age roof.

"For clubs it is different, they think ‘we won’t sign a 33-year-old because we cannot sell him any more’ but if the player is already in then it is outstanding to have him around because they have experience, desire and quality.”

Da, produžio se životni vijek igračima. Zato bih ja produljio i Salaha, i Manea i Firmina. Salah i Mane mogu definitivno dati još nekoliko godina na top razini jer su fizički na brutalnoj razini, ne ozlijeđuju se i brinu se o svom tijelu. Firmino može isto tako biti impact sub. Napokon imamo 5 odličnih napadača. Bolje se riješiti Origija, Minamina i Oxa.
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball."

Offline Marijo

« Odgovori #19 : Veljača 14, 2022, 11:35 »
Meni je draže vidjeti Minamina na terenu nego Firmina  :help

Bobby me baš iritira svojom igrom
"Even if there comes a time when you do not hear my voice, do not give up!Do not despair.
Do not stop fighting for your freedom until you have victory!"

Muammar Gaddafi, 06.10.2011

Offline gento

• I'm your huckleberry.
« Odgovori #20 : Veljača 15, 2022, 21:17 »
Liverpool have been watching Ajax winger Antony since his time at São Paulo, maintaining their interest as their scouts have been hugely impressed by the way he has settled in Europe and his subsequent progress. [@GraemeBailey]

Offline gento

• I'm your huckleberry.
« Odgovori #21 : Veljača 18, 2022, 17:02 »
Exclusive: Liverpool interested in 21-year old Ajax superstar Antony as future planning at Anfield continues | @GraemeBailey

https://anfieldwatch.co.uk/exclusive-liverpools-post-salah-and-mane-plans-include-21-year-old-brazilian-whos-hugely-impressed-jurgen-klopp/

Offline gento

• I'm your huckleberry.
« Odgovori #22 : Veljača 20, 2022, 21:46 »
Tchouameni je danas dobio crveni.

Pogledajte drugi žuti:
https://t.co/pdFnUVk0yO

:lol

Offline gento

• I'm your huckleberry.

Offline gogec

YNWA!!

Offline gento

• I'm your huckleberry.
« Odgovori #25 : Veljača 26, 2022, 00:06 »
If Leeds get relegated, Raphinha could be available for a price of just £15-20m. [@Matt_Law_DT]

Pretpostavljam da ima neku klauzulu.

Offline gento

• I'm your huckleberry.
« Odgovori #26 : Ožujak 01, 2022, 11:03 »
Joao Felix je bio na Wembleyju i gledao finale. Bio je na LFC tribini kao počasni gost Jote.

Offline gogec

« Odgovori #27 : Ožujak 01, 2022, 12:31 »
Joao Felix je bio na Wembleyju i gledao finale. Bio je na LFC tribini kao počasni gost Jote.

Kako ja njega volio vidjeti umjesto Firmina.. nisu isti tip igrača, ali tamo je ostao nedorečen uz igru AM..
YNWA!!

Offline gento

• I'm your huckleberry.
« Odgovori #28 : Ožujak 01, 2022, 19:37 »
Kako ja njega volio vidjeti umjesto Firmina.. nisu isti tip igrača, ali tamo je ostao nedorečen uz igru AM..

Da, u LFC-u bi jedino mogao na tu poziciju lažne 9-ke. LFC krila su skroz drugačijeg profila. Btw, naletio sam na podatak da Firmino u ligi na Anfieldu nije zabio gol od 2020. godine.  :lol

Offline gento

• I'm your huckleberry.
« Odgovori #29 : Ožujak 08, 2022, 16:06 »
FIFA announces that foreign players playing in Ukraine and Russia will be allowed to join a new club for free until April 7th. (L'Éq)
https://t.co/ujgzxc0Vhs